Sunday, June 10, 2012

Madeleine Twyman

Madeleine Twyman dropped by the studio when she was back in Toronto.  Now living in New York, Madelaine’s unconventional outlook and experiences deliver her captivating blend of singing, rapping and dancing with a rebellious and empowering in your face live show which came through in our recent photo shoot.  I absolutely love this girl.  We had such an amazing time filled with lots of laughs, hugs and a few tears of happiness.  Normally I would worry if my subject started crying in the middle of a shoot but I was put at ease when Madeleine followed the tears by saying "you captured my very essence, my soul, I love it...".  There's nothing more rewarding than making my subject comfortable, confident and happy with their images.  I can't wait to work with Madeleine again sometime.  She was incredible.


Check out her new single “Body Parts”, where Madelaine expresses her view on the influx of plastic surgery in today’s society through a message that accredits and encourages women to cultivate their beauty from the inside out.

No comments:

Post a Comment